Bobcat 324 mini excavators come complete with 300, 450 and 900 buckets on a trailer. Auger drives can also be fitted.
Reach farther and dig deeper with the new Bobcat 324 Compact Excavator. It’s 2.6m dig depth and 4.3m reach deliver serious digging possibilities in tight areas, with minimal repositioning.
Hydraulically retract the undercarriage to only 980mm to travel through gates or between homes, and then expand to 1.37m for a wider footprint and greater performance. Equipped with the same hydraulic system as a larger Bobcat excavator, the 324 has impressive cycle times and break-out forces to complete jobs faster. The system’s torque-limiting piston pump is able to sense and react to hydraulic loads for better utilization of the engine’s torque curve.
- Retractable undercarriage: Retract for access through gates and doorways.
- Selectable control pattern: Easily change between “excavator” and “backhoe” control pattern.
- Two-speed travel: Increased mobility around the jobsite.
- Hydraulic Joystick Control: For smooth fluid operation and increased efficiency.
- Tight Accessibilities: With a width of less than 73cm, the 324 is able to access jobsites where hand labor is the only other option.
- Quick couplers: Keeps auxiliary quick couplers in convenient location on the boom, but out of the trench and out of harm’s way.
- Retractable blade: No tools are needed for storing the blade extensions. Simply remove the retention pins with the keeper key and store directly on the blade structure.
- Canopy: This is a very unique feature of the 324. The canopy optimizes visibility while working in tight areas, reduces unnecessary weight while crossing across lawns, and is ROPS and TOPS certified. An enclosed cab feature is also available.
- Fingertip Controls: Puts auxiliary hydraulic controls at your fingertips for precise, low-fatigue operation.