Expect the unexpected
- ZHS (Zero House Swing) with the stability of the conventional tail
- Canopy and cabin versions with roomy and comfortable operator environment
- Excellent visibility all around
- Durability and robustness
- Powerful workgroup and smooth operation for precise job
The E20 is the excavator that gives you more than you could ever ask for.
It’s a perfect balance: combining all the benefits of the ZHS (Zero House Swing) with the best performance (force and stability) of a 2-ton conventional tail excavator.
Plus, the operator area is even bigger than in the conventional tail models.
The retractable undercarriage reduces the E20’s width to less than 1 metre for working in confined areas. And the automatic swing brake, combined with the four tie-down points integrated into the upper-structure, make the E20 exceptionally easy and safe to transport.
The best forces, combined with the best stability, enable you to perform any job. And if you need to be gentle, the smooth hydraulics provide you with precise control to perform fine tasks.
In addition, the operator space is not only big but conformable, with excellent all-around visibility and easy access to all the controls in both canopy and cabin option.